Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Interesting Facts About You

Over the 2-plus years that I've been writing Adirondack Baker and sharing my life and recipes, you may have learned a little bit about me, but I've also learned a little bit about you, my readers.  Here are some interesting facts:







Of the 441 posts so far, and a total of 36,579 page views, the number one  page visited is  "Make Your Own Payday Candybar" (one year ago today, June 30, 2010)  with 1,211 page views.
 

You are a wide and varied audience and come from diverse locations including (but not limited to):

  • US with 30,328 visits
  • Canada with 11,410 visits
  • UK with 1,635 visits
  • Germany with 331 visits
  • Australia with 279 visits
  • Italy with 130 visits
  • India with 111 visits
  • Belgium with 107 visits
  • Iran with 105 visits
  • Russia with 102 visits

There have been 293 comments left for 441 posts (special thanks to Diane Loviza, Carolyn Bradford, and Colleen Barber!). 

Thanks to my 48 followers, in appreciation for the 12 we started and stayed with for a long time before there were 13, and then 14!  I hope to continue to bring you delicious things to read!

Photo credit: http://scm-l3.technorati.com/10/07/01/14453/blog.jpg

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post!!!! I feel privileged and honored to be included!! You know you were my very first "teacher" in blogging...don't even remember how that happened!!! You can count on me to keep following all along the way!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, glad you like it! I really appreciate the time you take to read my blog, and for your thoughtful comments. Always look forward to reading those! And who knew I inspired you??? Glad to hear it! I really enjoy your blog as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete